What is the most UTI treatment without antibiotics?
As the name implies, Urinary tract is a kind of infection that occurs in the urinary tract. In the condition, when it is left untreated, it can affect the other body parts. UTIs can hit one or more sections of the urinary tract. Those sections may be:
In most cases of UTI, kidneys are the main part of the urinary tract that get affected by an increased infection. And kidney infection is one of the primary reasons for kidney damage and kidney failure eventually. You should try to find out for the best UTI treatment without antibiotics.
Signs of Urinary tract infection
Any infection in the urinary tract can influence the functions of kidneys so the condition should be treated timely. In the condition of UTIs, a patient can notice several health complications. Some of them are listed below:
- Frequent urination
- Lower abdominal pain
- Blood in urine
- Pain or burning while urinating
- Eliminating the low amount of urine
- Blood in urine
- Very smelly urine
UTI is one of the common types of infection to take place in your body. Generally, UTI occurs more often in women as compared to men. The reason is, women have a shorter urethra so bacteria can easily enter it. Some reports indicate that almost 40 to 60 percent of females will be affected by UTI at least once throughout their lifetime.
When it comes to UTI in men, it occurs due to enlarged prostate causing blockage in the urine flow. This is a favorable condition for bacteria to enter the urinary tract.
Causes of UTI
When it comes to the causes of Urinary tract infection, several factors can be responsible for this health condition. Some of the major causes of UTI are described below:
- Certain Bacteria or Viruses-Escherichia coli and some bacteria, as well as viruses, are responsible for UTI to occur.
- Menopause– In this condition, the female vaginal tissue is affected and becomes low in elasticity. Consequently, it allows bacteria to enter into it and may cause infection.
- Intercourse– During intercourse, the women are at a higher risk of infection so it’s often recommended to urinate after intercourse that may prevent UTI to take place.
- Diabetes– Due to diabetes, the immune system of a person gets weak and hence a diabetic person is at higher risk of infection.
- Weak immune system– Weak immune system allows several health complications to take place in the body easily, UTI is one of them.
When this condition goes untreated for a long time, it may lead to kidney infection and kidney damage eventually. Kidney damage is a more serious condition as compared to Urinary tract infection.
Can UTI go away without antibiotics?
As the condition occurs due to bacteria so allopathy practitioners prescribe antibiotics for treating this infection.
Since the body can resolve minor and uncomplicated UTIs on its own without any antibiotics. And around 25 to 40 percent of uncomplicated UTI infections get cleared without any medications. While severe UTIs won’t get cleared without proper treatment. In the condition, allopathic practitioners suggest you to take antibiotics in most of the cases. In some cases, the antibiotics become ineffective and hence a patient notices recurrent UTIs. This condition is severe and a patient needs to take surgeries. So, if you want to stay away from surgeries of UTI, you’ll have to go for Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurveda is a complete science that not only guides you to live a healthy life but also helps you in getting rid of health disorders with the help of natural herbs and eating regimen. Unlike Allopathy, Ayurveda works on the root causes of disease and cures it permanently. Not only this, Ayurveda analyzes the entire lifestyle of a patient in order to determine and cuts down unhealthy habits. Besides, it also suggests a personalized diet as per your health condition. That’s why; it is one of the most efficacious treatment methods that has changed the lives of numerous people who were suffering from severe health disorders. If it comes to UTI, Ayurvedic treatment can prove to be the best UTI treatment without antibiotics. The best part of ayurvedic treatment is that it doesn’t cast any kind of hazards on your health.
Along with Ayurvedic medications, an Ayurvedic practitioner also suggests you to follow or take some herbal remedies in order to fight this condition. Those remedies are listed down:
- Drink plenty of water– By drinking sufficient water; a person can lessen the chances of getting an infection in the urinary tract. As kidneys excrete excess water from the blood that’s why so if you drink more water you will urinate more. As a result, if there comes any obstruction in between the flow of urine in the urinary tract, it can clean it or carry with it.
- Try cranberries– Cranberries contain a specific kind of ingredient that helps your body in fighting bacteria and stopping them to attach to the walls of the urinary tract.
- Don’t control/stop your pee for a long time– When you hold urine or deny the urge to urinate then you are allowing bacteria to multiply in your urinary tract. So, whenever you feel to urinate, don’t neglect it.
- Use probiotics– Probiotics accelerates digestion and immunity. Probiotics can be very effective not only in treating but also in preventing UTIs.
- Consume more vitamin C– Vitamin C boosts your immune system and hence, your immune system will fight better with several bacteria including UTI bacteria as well.
By following these points along with proper Ayurvedic treatment, you can experience UTI treatment without antibiotics.