Your kidneys do not shut abruptly but there are some factors that cause your kidneys to shut down all at once. Here, we have discussed some of the prominent causes that can lead you to kidney failure and let’s understand what are the chances of surviving kidney failure?
The prominent causes of kidney failure
Living with kidney failure is a terrifying thing. While half of your time is spent wondering the causes of the disease, half is spent in consulting doctors about the treatment plans for you. To begin with, we are providing you with a list of causes that may have been responsible for the kidney failure in you:
- Diabetes is one of the common causes of ESRD. Over time, a high level of blood glucose in your body damages the tiny blood vessels in your kidney. There is no cure but with the right treatment, you can prevent diabetes from becoming aggressive. If you are already a victim of kidney failure because of this condition, then with the help of Ayurvedic Medicines for Kidney Failure you can minimize or reverse the complications of kidney failure.
- High blood pressure is the second reason for kidney failure. With high blood pressure, your kidneys cannot function properly as one of their jobs is to help regulate your blood pressure. When blood moves with pressure in the arteries and veins, it causes damage to the filtering units of the kidney.
- Genetic disease such as polycystic kidney disease, acute kidney disease or chronic kidney disease can also raise the chances of kidney failure. Polycystic kidney disease is an inherited disorder in which cysts grow inside your kidney while AKD or CKD is a gradual loss in the functionality of the kidney.
- Nephrotic syndrome is a disorder in which your body exhibits a group of symptoms, too much protein in your urea, low levels of protein in your blood, and high level of cholesterol thereby making your kidney unhealthy. Untreated Nephrotic for a long time can lead you to kidney failure.
- Glomerulonephritis is a disease that damages glomeruli, a filtering unit in our kidney. When kidneys get injured it cannot perform the function of filtration properly thereby causing the fluid to accumulate in your tissues and the blood vessels. Prolonged damage to glomeruli can impact you with Kidney failure. Dialysis is performed then to keep the patient alive until the functionality of the kidneys is fully recovered and the patient may take Kidney Failure Treatment in Ayurveda to reduce the dependency on dialysis.
The chances of surviving kidney failure
There are two surgical treatments available to perform the filtering function of the kidney when kidneys cannot do their job effectively. They are:
- Dialysis: In dialysis, a machine is used to remove the toxins and waste from your body. However, the complications are life-threatening with dialysis as it might happen that your body may not work properly with dialysis.
- Transplant: Only a few patients qualify for transplant as the patients who are more prone to infections cannot receive a kidney from a donor. The unhealthy kidney of the patient is replaced with a healthy kidney from a donor and you may need to be on lifetime medications to make your body accustomed to the new organ.
Kidney failure does not always lead to the death of the patients and with the right Ayurvedic Medicines for Kidney Failure you can minimize the complications you may face otherwise with dialysis and transplant and save your life.
Karma Ayurveda is a kidney health care unit that has been helping patients since 1937 with its ayurvedic treatment. To the patients who are in dilemma about the right treatment for kidney failure, ayurvedic medicines can be the best choice.