Our kidneys are responsible for filtering out waste and toxins not needed by the body. Located at the lower back, one on each side of the spine this organ helps maintain the level of fluid in the body, remove toxins and create red blood cells, for the proper functioning of the body. But when the filters in the kidney do not work properly the fluid get accumulated inside the tissues and cannot sieve out waste, causing swelling in the body parts.
The result can be life-threatening for the body as this condition can also lead to end-stage renal disease if not diagnosed on time. For which the doctors might suggest dialysis and transplant keep the patient alive. Also, there is Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney that can help alleviate the causes of kidney failure so that you do not need dialysis at the later stages.
Symptoms of kidney failure
Many different symptoms can occur in the body as your progress to ESRD, but some of the common signs include:
- Swelling in the feet, ankles or legs
- Puffy eyes
- Sometimes kidney failure is characterized by the presence of blood in the urine
- Reduced urine
- Weakness in the body
- Poor concentration
- Reduced desire to eat
- Pain in the chest
As you have learned the symptoms, the next step lies in determining what caused you kidney failure so that Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment can be initiated:
The underlying causes of kidney failure are:
- Sudden loss of blood flows to the kidneys: There are certain diseases that can affect the flow of blood to the kidneys, including, a heart attack, an allergic reaction, dehydration, and infections such as sepsis. Taking anti-inflammatory medications can also limit the flow of the blood to the kidneys.
- Sometimes when your body cannot eliminate urine from the body, toxins build up inside cause the kidney to overload. Conditions such as kidney stones, damage to the bladder, an enlarged prostate, and UTIs can also lead to kidney failure.
- Glomerulonephritis: It is a group of diseases that damage the glomeruli (filters of the kidney). When the filters of the kidneys are damaged they pass out everything that crosses them and can lead to kidney failure if not cured by Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney.
- Other conditions that can give rise to kidney failure are high blood pressure and blood sugar level, drugs and alcohol, exposure to heavy metals, and several infections such as lupus.
- A family history of kidney disease also increases the chances of kidney disease among the coming generations.
What are the treatment options for kidney failure?
There are two treatments available for kidney failure:
- Kidney transplant
Both the treatments have different pros and cons and are only suggested to the patients when the patient is at the last stage of kidney disease. However, dialysis does not provide a permanent solution to cure ESRD because as soon as you stop dialysis you will notice symptoms prevailing again.
This is why ayurvedic patients are suggested to take herbal medications that can provide relief without any side effect on the party and yet it works to reduce the causes of ESRD so that the disease does not occur in the body again.
Karma Ayurveda offers ayurvedic Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment to the patients across the globe and has saved more than 35000 patients in reducing their dependency on dialysis.