- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Proteinuria Treatment
- High Bun Creatinine Levels Treatment
- Kidney Infection Treatment
- Creatinine Level Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment In Ayurveda
- How To Stop Kidney Dialysis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Renal Failure Treatment
- Ayurvedic Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
- Child Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Shrinkage Treatment
- Ayurvedic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney Treatment
- Orthostatic Proteinuria Treatment
Karma Ayurveda offer above services and Ayurvedic Doctor Kidney Failure Treatment In Ireland, Qatar, China, Shanghai.
Overview of kidney disease
Kidneys are bean-shaped organs responsible for filtration of toxic waste and extra fluid from the body. They also perform other functions like maintaining acid balance and production of blood in the body. If the kidneys fail to perform certain functions, it can indicate a kidney failure condition. Ayurvedic Doctor Kidney Failure Treatment In Ireland, Qatar, China, Shanghai – Karma Ayurveda.
There are many causes that can result in acute kidney problem in patients. Some of the few reasons are:
- Severe dehydration
- Toxic kidney injury due to prolonged intake of toxins or certain medications
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Autoimmune kidney disease
- Low blood pressure
- Physical injury to kidneys
- Prolonged serious illness
Signs and symptoms
The signs of this disease are only visible when the disease has advanced to later stages. The most common signs are:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Fatigue and lethargy
- Swollen hands, knees and ankles
- Back and joint pain
- Itchiness in the skin
- Muscle cramps and twitches
- Dark, foamy and bad smelling urine
Most physicians recommend a course of antibiotics and painkillers for reducing the infection and discomfort. If the acute kidney problem progress to kidney failure, one can also opt for dialysis. Dialysis is an alternate to kidney functions when they are not able to filter the waste from the body due to a bladder infection. However, dialysis doesn’t cure kidney failure. The prolonged intake of allopathic medicines can have side-effects on other parts of the body. Ayurvedic Doctor Kidney Failure Treatment In Ireland, Qatar, China, Shanghai – Karma Ayurveda.
How can Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda is an age-old technique for treating physical ailments with the use of natural herbs and organic supplements. The Ayurvedic medicines for kidney damage used are 100% natural and organic. The unrefined herbs and organic supplements are completely free from any kind of side-effects. Karma Ayurveda is one of the best centers for Ayurvedic kidney failure treatment. They have successfully treated thousands of kidney patients around the globe. Ayurvedic Doctor Kidney Failure Treatment In Ireland, Qatar, China, Shanghai – Karma Ayurveda.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the finest Ayurveda centers in Asia that has been providing kidney treatment since 1937. Dr. Puneet Dhawan is the main head of the center and has successfully treated thousands of kidney patients. He has years of experience in the niche and also recommends diet chart to his patients depending on their condition. Ayurvedic Doctor Kidney Failure Treatment In Ireland, Qatar, China, Shanghai – Karma Ayurveda.