Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Ayurvedic Treatment Delhi, India. Symptoms, Causes
Kidneys are a vital organ of the human body and their main job is to filter out the waste from the human body. But, as the lifestyle is changing, people are getting more prone to such chronic kidney diseases. This disease is common in middle age and old people. In Chronic kidney disease CKD stage 4, you need to diagnose for the Glomerular filtration rate (GMR). Mostly, in this condition, the kidneys function at less than 15% of its normal rate. So, it is better to get it treated as it’s almost the last stage in which a kidney can be revived to its health again.
Symptoms at Stage 4 of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
As a patient comes to chronic kidney disease CKD stage 4, it is natural to face the symptoms of such health condition. The most common signs of such disease are:
- A patient is most likely to experience fatigue and anemia throughout the day.
- The body is unable to filter the fluids in a proper way and the fluid stays in the body instead of being excreted. This results in swelling in distinct part of the body such as lower legs, ankles, wrists, and face. The fluid that accumulates in the body may also cause shortness in breath.
- There are changes in the color of the urine, it mainly darkens in the color like tea colored, dark orange or brown and may become foamy too.
- It is very common to have symptoms of back pain among kidney patients.
- The nerves weaken with age and kidney problems speeds up the process. The slightly slower sensation in the feet and hands is the result of weak nerves.
Diet for Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) and Ayurvedic Treatment Delhi, India
Changing your daily diet can really prove effective in healing back the kidneys. The diet for chronic kidney disease CKD stage 4 is important along with the medicinal treatment. The diet plan includes the list of food that one should avoid and the other that one should include in the diet. There are certain points that one should keep in mind while customizing their food:
- One must limit the salt, fluid, proteins, potassium and phosphorus intake.
- You must consume enough calories to gain energy and feel healthy.
- You should include vegetables, fruits, cereals, skimmed milk in your diet.
- One should completely avoid smoking and alcohol consumption as it can further damage the kidneys.
- One must intake abundant amount of water for easy passing of urine.
- One must not take any kind of vitamins or minerals or supplements during the treatment.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Stage 4 chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) In Delhi, India:
It is better to treat kidney disease with Ayurveda instead of going for a kidney transplant or allopathic treatment. Ayurveda uses natural herbs for reviving the diseased kidneys. Karma Ayurveda is proven to be a successful Ayurvedic clinic that has treated millions of patients with their herbal medicines. It uses an age old practice of Ayurveda and is working under the leadership of Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He has gained a lot of love and trust from his patients around the world with his organic healing techniques. He truly believes in the magic of Ayurveda for healing any physical disease.