Ayurvedic Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment, Karma Ayurveda Hospital India – Dr.Puneet Dhawan
Nephrotic syndrome is not a broader term than just being a disease. It is a syndrome that is caused due to the gathering of many diseases and symptoms, causing severe damage to the kidneys. Too much protein content in the urine tells the situation of Nephrotic syndrome. At the initial stages of this syndrome, a tolerant cannot be sure of the sufferings.
Nephrotic Syndrome is mainly caused by the damage of Glomeruli. These Glomeruli(s) are the tiny vessels that are connected with the kidneys. These vessels are really important for the kidneys and a human body as they play an important role in the procedure of filtering the wastes, harmful fluids, and toxic substances out from the body. Damage to these filtration appliances also affects different important procedures of a human body.
- Following are some other factors that can cause Nephrotic syndrome other than the damage of Glomeruli(s).
- Blood Clot: Blood clots act as barriers for blood to flow. This situation is known as renal vein thrombosis.
- Diabetic Kidney Disease: Diabetes damages the veins that are connected with the kidneys causing many disorders and Nephrotic syndrome.
- Amyloidosis: Amyloid is a kind of protein that gets accumulated in different organs of the body causing Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: It is an inflammatory kidney disease damaging the kidneys for a long time. A chronic effect on the kidneys causes Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Preexisting Kidney condition
- Hepatitis B or C
- Certain non-steroidal medicines like antibiotics or NSAIDs
Men are at a higher risk of developing this syndrome as compared to women but both genders are susceptible to developing the same. Children between the age bracket 2-6 should be tested frequently if they show symptoms related to this syndrome.
As men have a higher muscle mass than women, they are at a higher risk of developing Nephrotic Syndrome. Children with an age group of 2 to 6 years are also prone to this disease.
Symptoms of Nephrotic Syndrome
Nephrotic syndrome generally does not portray any indications in the beginning. Once it reaches to a little advance stage, the visible symptoms are written underneath.
- Edema- It is a condition wherein swelling can be seen in different organs of the body.
- Weight gain – Mysterious weight gain will leave you in with no clue.
- Loss of appetite
- Frothy or bubbly urine
- The excess output of protein in the urine
Complications that are involved with Nephrotic Syndrome –
- Acute Kidney Failure – The condition wherein the kidneys face sudden loss of the capacities.
- Poor nutrition
- High blood pressure
- Chronic kidney disease
Ayurveda – A better approach for treating Nephrotic Syndrome
Ayurveda is an ancient remedial science of curing diseases that were originated in India thousands of years ago. As the name suggests, ‘Ayur’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. Collectively, Ayurveda simply means knowledge for a healthy life. This science is based on three factors mind, body and spirit to study, examine and cure any disease.
The main function of Ayurvedic science is to find the root cause of disease and eliminate it completely from the body. It does not work to cure the symptoms or to give temporary relief, but it focuses on curing the entire hierarchy of the disease. Organic ingredients and natural techniques are involved in Ayurvedic treatment. These techniques and ingredients are completely natural and possess no side-effects.
A kidney disease like Nephrotic disorder is effectively reparable by Ayurvedic treatment. Since there are a different reason for nephrotic syndrome and complexities can prompt harm on a broader level. Nephrotic syndrome treatment by Ayurveda is a natural method for treating this infection utilizing different herbs to eliminate the main driver of the disorder and soothing the body all things considered.
Karma Ayurveda Delhi is one such association that works on the basis of Ayurvedic guidelines. It exclusively treats kidney related issues through natural techniques and ingredients and cures patients without dialysis or a kidney transplant. The head Dr. Puneet Dhawan holds the vision of “Stop Kidney Dialysis” because of which patients across the globe trust Karma Ayurveda after experiencing their treatment. Karma Ayurveda, since its foundation (1937), has earned a brand name because of its most secure treatment choices and cured more than 35000 kidney patients.