Ayurvedic Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment, Karma Ayurveda Hospital Delhi, India– Dr. Puneet Dhawan
What is polycystic kidney disease and how it can be treated by Ayurveda? Dr. Puneet Dhawan, Karma Delhi, India:
Polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda causes numerous cysts to grow in the kidneys. These cysts are filled with fluid. If too many cysts grow or if they get too big, the kidneys can become damaged. PKD cysts can slowly replace much of the kidneys, reducing kidney function and leading to kidney failure.
Causes of Polycystic kidney disease and its ayurvedic treatment
Polycystic kidney disease PKD is passed down through families (inherited). The 2 inherited forms of PKD are autosomal dominant and autosomal recessive.
People with Polycystic kidney disease PKD have many clusters of cysts in the kidneys but what exactly triggers the cysts to form is unknown.
Polycystic kidney disease PKD and its ayurvedic treatment are associated with the following conditions:
- Aortic aneurysms
- Brain aneurysms
- Half of the PKD patients have cysts in the liver
- Cysts in the liver, pancreas, and testes
- Diverticula of the colon
Symptoms of PKD and its ayurvedic treatment- Karma Delhi, India
Symptoms due to the presence of renal stones may include:
- Intense colicky pain usually in the back or loins, though sometimes it may be felt in the groin
- Rolling from side to side to find a comfortable position
- Frequency of urination changing
- Discoloration or unpleasant odor of urine
Karma Delhi, India: Polycystic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda
Ayurvedic treatment of medicine is an ancient Indian system of healing disease that uses the inherent power of herbs. Here at Karma Ayurveda we use the modernized concept of Ayurveda in collaboration with the ancient Indian system and help patient combat the disease in a natural and healthy way.
Our uniquely combined Ayurvedic medicines for polycystic kidney disease treatments lead to a series of specific function explained below:
- Expands blood vessels and speeds up the blood circulation of the cystic walls
- Improves the permeability of cysts.
- Restrains proliferation of the epithelial cells resulting in the reduction of the liquid in the cysts hence reduction in the cystic size.
- When the internal pressure of the cyst declines it gradually becomes smaller thus relieves the compression of tissues around
- Improves microcirculation and blocks progressive renal damage.
Diet for Polycystic kidney disease and its Ayurvedic treatment
No Specific diet or lifestyle measures have been shown to prevent cysts from developing in people with ADPKD. However, a healthy lifestyle may help to protect your kidney function and reduce your blood pressure and risk of cardiovascular problems, such as stroke. Keeping your blood pressure down is especially important, as high blood pressure can damage your kidneys if you have ADPKD
- Follow a low-sodium diet
High blood pressure Causes of polycystic kidney disease treatment in ayurveda PKD patients must be to control blood pressure, a low-sodium diet is a must. For these patients, the intake of sodium should range from 1,000 mg to 4,000 mg every day. Therefore, you should better avoid pickled foods, potato chips, bacon, salty drinks, salty condiments, canned foods, etc.
- Drink enough water or cranberry juice
Water and cranberry juice can help flush out more waste products, so as to help prevent dehydration and cleanse the urinary tract, while dehydration and urinary tract infections are two common symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment.