Ayurveda is the science of life. Being originated in India, with its scientific approach, Ayurveda is known to be an epitome of healing, since its inception. The reason it excels, is its inclusive and far-reaching perspective, by taking into consideration, all the aspects of bodily improvement i.e. mind, body, and soul, and balancing the doshas.
Our kidneys are the two bean-shaped organs, of the size of the fist, located on either side of the spine and performing vital functions. The major functions of kidneys include:
- Removal of toxins from our blood
- Maintaining fluid balance in our body
- Producing erythropoietin hormone, that intimates bone marrow to produce red blood cells
- Formation of Vitamin D, when exposed to sunlight
Why choose Ayurvedic Kidney Treatments?
There are several other functions that our kidneys perform, in order to take care of our overall health. And hence, it should be our prime responsibility to take care of our kidneys. We have countless evidence of inefficient allopathic techniques, along with their detrimental side effects, which are known just to suppress the symptoms rather than treating them.
The only solution that allopath has for kidney problems is either Dialysis or Transplantation. It must be remembered that Dialysis is not at all a Treatment. It is just a maintenance process, where you get some time from your disease to look for the right treatment as it cannot be sustained for life-long.
The kidney transplant can even not be considered a permanent solution as the average lifespan of a transplanted kidney is just 5 years and even if it extends to 1 or 2 years more, it’s ultimately going to fail, and again you go for dialysis and again transplant, and this forms an unavoidable vicious cycle.
To avoid this vicious cycle, the Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment is considered to be amongst the best, safest, affordable, and efficacious choices of all other treatments out there, as Ayurveda believes in improving the functioning of one’s own kidneys because kidney cells are regenerative in nature.
Ayurvedic tips to take care of your Kidneys:
Some Ayurvedic methodologies to take care of kidneys are:
- Use of Ayurvedic medicinal herbs like punarnava, gokshur, kaasni, varun, palaash, rakht chandan, etc. to improve kidney functions.
- Bringing about healthy changes in lifestyle, and making necessary corrections in the diet by including more fruits and green leafy vegetables, and avoiding foods rich in sodium, potassium, and phosphorous.
- Increasing water intake, but not overdoing it, as that might strain kidneys.
- Including regular exercises, yogasanas, and pranayams to improve kidney health.
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Utah, Salt Lake City
Karma Ayurveda, under the guidance of the renowned world famous Ayurvedacharya Doctor Puneet Dhawan, has helped thousands of patients to improve their kidney functions, without dialysis or transplantation. The patients who were already on twice or thrice weekly dialysis, with their increased creatinine and blood urea levels, without a single sign of improvement, also found a permanent solution to their disrupted kidney functions both in terms of reports and physical levels as well, after going for the Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment of Karma Ayurveda.