Kidneys control and manage many functions of the body. They help to filter the waste from the body and manage the production of red blood cells. The high creatinine levels in the blood are the indication of progressing kidney disease in the body. It is common that due kidney damage, creatinine levels start increasing in the body. There are many other reasons that can cause this situation in the body: “Ayurvedic Medicine For Creatinine Treatment”.
- Lack of rest or over-fatigue
- Abnormalities in urine such as Hematuria and proteinuria
- Intake of drugs can cause renal toxicity
- Renal dysfunction such as intestinal infection, urinary tract infection and pneumonia
- High blood pressure problem if not controlled
- Patients already suffering from recurrent kidney disease
However, Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine treatment can help in controlling the creatinine level. There are certain common signs that can be seen in the kidney patients in the later stages, such as reduced urine output, swollen body parts, change in the color of urine, joint and back pain, fatigue, lethargy, loss of appetite, mild to high headaches, shortness of breath, and dry and itchy skin. If these symptoms prevail for long, a quick diagnosis is required. Once the situation is confirmed an immediate treatment should be taken. “Ayurvedic Medicine For Creatinine Treatment”.
Allopathic treatment is one of the most common among kidney patients. Usually, people take a long course of medicines in initial stages which may or may not treat kidney problem. In later stages, people go on dialysis when their kidneys are not able to perform the normal functions of the body. Dialysis is an artificial way of removing waste from the body with the help of a machine that is connected with the body through tubes. Whereas, a kidney transplant is the surgical method of replacing damaged kidney to a new donated kidney. Both of these treatments are not a permanent cure for kidney disease. Ayurvedic Medicine For Kidney
Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine treatment has proven to cure many patients for a long term. Ayurveda is an earliest science of treat mind, body & soul. Ayurvedic medicines are made up of unrefined herbs that have no side-effects. The commonly used herbs are Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Shirish, Shigeru, etc. These herbs reduce the symptoms and reverse the disease. A kidney patient suffering from high creatinine level must follow a proper diet. There are certain key points to form a diet:
- Low salt content in the meal as salt can cause edema and high blood pressure
- Low protein food in the meal can help in reducing the production of nitrogenous waste which reduces the burden on the kidneys.
- One must take high-vitamin food rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Vitamin C. “Ayurvedic treatment for proteinuria”.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the best wholesome centers in Asia for Ayurvedic medicine for creatinine treatment. They have gained expertise in the field of providing most authentic Ayurvedic medicines for kidney and liver patients. They have treated thousands of patients and created a brand name for themselves.