Kidney trouble should be taken rather seriously because if kidney damage is not treated in time, one can have a huge effect on the overall health and value of life. Some kidney conditions are potentially deadly. The kidneys can become damaged due to constant infection or disease that they may no longer function. “Best Kidney Doctor In Delhi-NCR, India”.
If the kidney failure reaches a critical stage, organs may not work well and metabolic systems begin to collapse. Blood pressure rises as high fluids circulating in the body and congestive heart failure can become a serious threat. Medical intervention is necessary in order to treat this condition. “Best Kidney Doctor In Delhi-NCR, India”.
Signs and symptoms
- Chills and a fever
- Higher blood pressure
- Feeling overly tired, weak or fatigued
- Muscle weakness
- Bloating could be a sign that your kidneys aren’t filtering fluids from your bloodstream as they should.
- Swelling of the ankles, feet or hands, puffiness in the area around the eyes, especially in the morning
- nausea and vomiting
- loss of appetite
- Abnormal behavior, seizures, and convulsions
Common causes of kidney failure
Hypertension and diabetes are one of the most common symptoms of kidney disease. The other reasons are a kidney infection, cancer or tumor, physical injury to kidneys, genetic disorder, and family history of kidney disease, nephritic syndrome or polycystic kidney disease.
Allopathic solutions such as dialysis and kidney transplant are commonly used by kidney patients in their advanced stages.
- Dialysis is an artificial treatment to filter the blood when the kidneys fail to perform any function. It is not a cure and only partially extends the life of the kidneys
- Kidney transplant, on the other hand, is done when the kidneys completely fail to perform any function. It is mainly done when the kidneys have lost their functions by 90%.
How can Ayurveda treat kidney problems?
Ayurveda is an ancient science of treating physical ailments with the help of herbs and other organic supplements. Commonly used herbs in the Ayurvedic medicines are Punarnava, Gokshur, Milk Thistle,
Shigeru, Varun, and Horsetail. Ayurvedic treatment has no side-effects on the body, unlike allopathic treatment. “Best Kidney Doctor In Delhi-NCR, India”.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the most authentic centers for Ayurvedic kidney treatment. The center is located in New Delhi and was started in the year 1937. It is currently working under Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is one of the best kidney doctors in Delhi. He provides an alternative approach towards all types of kidney problems. He not only gives medicines but also recommends natural kidney-diet to his patients. “Best Kidney Doctor In Delhi-NCR, India”.