Chronic renal failure means to that stage at which kidneys are not able to perform the functions associated with it. The two kidneys inside our body have to perform a number of functions which keeps the body away from different diseases and health disorders. Being diagnosed with any kind of health disorder which damages the kidneys slowly and continuously, a person can face the situation of chronic renal failure.
If you are thinking that how does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system then you need to know the impact of chronic renal failure on your body. Here are the functions of the kidneys which the kidneys are unable to perform at the condition of renal failure: “How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?”
- Proper excretion of waste and unnecessary compounds
- Work to regulate the fluid and electrolytes balance
- Maintains the fluid osmolality and electrolyte concentrations
- Regulates the blood flowing pressure of arteries
- Regulates the pH balance of the blood
- Secretes necessary hormones “How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?”
There are several conditions which found to get appear at the stage of renal failure. This situation somewhere affects the overall working of the other organs as well.
Serious complications associated with chronic renal failure
The stage of chronic renal failure is associated with many symptoms and serious complications which affects the lungs and its functions too. These serious complications are:
- High level of blood pressure- Healthy kidneys regulates the blood pressure level and hence save the kidneys from damage. At the time of renal failure, the blood pressure goes very high and damages the nerves. “How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?”
- Building up of fluid inside the lungs and its surroundings- At the condition of renal failure, the blood is not able to excrete the excess fluid out from the body, which starts getting build up inside the lungs and other organs inside the body. This caused swelling of different body parts and puffiness of eyes as well.
- Deficiency of vitamin D- Healthy kidneys work for the activation of vitamin D which helps in the maintenance of bone health. At the time of kidney damage, depletion of bone health is found to get occurby the deficiency of vitamin D. “Best Kidney Failure Ayurvedic Treatment”
- Nerves damage not only inside the kidneys but overall in the body- With the continuous high blood pressure and waste build up inside the body, the damage of nerves of overall body parts emerges.
High blood pressure and fluid buildup affects the lungs and hence cause breathing related problems. To keep the lungs and other organs safe, a person needs to go for the right treatment for renal failure. “How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?” If you are thinking that dialysis and kidney transplant for it, then you are wrong. Let’s understand why and what is the right treatment for renal failure then?
The right treatment for chronic renal failure
People often think that by reaching the stage of kidney failure, they have to go for regular dialysis or have to get the kidney transplant done. Both these approach are found to be linked with many dangerous complications. This is the only reason by which Karma Ayurveda ask the kidney patients to be away from such artificial treatments.
Karma Ayurveda is the only ayurvedic kidney care institution which is helping the kidney patients since 1937, to be away from dialysis. Dr. PuneetDhawan, who is currently running the institution, had made “Stop kidney dialysis” his ultimate aim. He is working regularly to achieve this aim and to provide natural kidney treatment for every major or minor kidney disorder. “How does chronic renal failure affect the respiratory system?”