What is ESRD pathophysiology?
End-stage kidney disease (ESRD) refers to the condition that exists when the kidneys are not able to function at a sufficient level to maintain the body. It is most common in instances of chronic kidney disease and often occurs around or below the ten-percent functioning level in most cases. The most common causes of kidney problems among middle and old age population of the world are diabetes and high blood pressure. Most patients that reach this point requires dialysis or kidney transplant to extend their lives. “ESRD Pathophysiology Ayurvedic Treatment”.
What Signs Do Kidney Patients Suffer From?
There are many symptoms that are visible to kidney patients when they reach the later stages. The most common signs that patients face in the later stages are:
- Fatigue- A person is likely to develop complications such as anemia. It causes a constant feeling of fatigue
- Edema- The body is unable to process fluids properly. A high amount of fluid stays in the body instead of being excreted. A person experiences swelling in the lower legs, primarily around the ankles, around the wrists and as pockets under the eyes. As fluids accumulate in the lungs causes shortness of breath
- Changes to urine pattern- There is a noticeable increase or decrease in urine output. Urine tends to be dark in color such as tea colored, dark orange or brown. It changes in its appearance as it becomes foamy. “ESRD Pathophysiology Ayurvedic Treatment”.
- Pain in the lower back- Back pain is a very common symptom of kidney disease. Some patients do complain of lower back pain
- Loss of appetite and nausea- patients with ESRD develops a metallic taste in the mouth. This causes loss of appetite. Patients also face nausea and vomiting at times
- Uremic Breath- This is another symptom which can be observed in the end stage of kidney disease. In case the kidneys are not able to process urea they get collected in the blood. Such a condition is called Uremia which also causes bad breath
- Weakened nerves- the nerves get weak with age as kidney infections speed up nerve damage. There is a decrease in sensation in the feet and hands. Some experience a slight tingling sensation and this condition is also marked by a decrease in concentration and alertness. “ESRD Pathophysiology Ayurvedic Treatment”.
If dialysis is the chosen treatment there will be a number of other tests required. These include checking the levels of many of the minerals and other substances that kidneys regulate. Some examples include Potassium, Albumin, Cholesterol, and others. In preparation for dialysis changes in diet and education are sometimes required and often helpful. In some cases, the patient may receive a kidney transplant. Organ transplant or a kidney transplant is a life-long process that often requires support from medical staff, friends, and family. “ESRD Pathophysiology Ayurvedic Treatment”.
Can ESRD Be Cured By Ayurveda?
A proper diet plan along with the Ayurvedic medicines can rejuvenate the kidneys. The best Ayurvedic Urinary tract infection treatment in Asia is provided by Karma Ayurveda. They were established in 1937 and have been successfully treating kidney and liver patients. They have a specialization in Ayurvedic medicines that are made of unrefined herbs and organic supplements. It is a wholesome wellness clinic headed by Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He is an experienced Ayurveda physician that has treated millions of patients. He only believes in natural treatment and doesn’t encourage any type of allopathic methods. Karma Ayurveda is profoundly respected for its contribution to practicing Ayurvedic kidney treatment with the blend of modern methods. “ESRD Pathophysiology Ayurvedic Treatment”.