What Is Kidney A Kidney Failure?
Kidney failure happens when the kidneys stop working normally to keep someone alive. In this condition, a patient loses almost half of its functions and the toxic waste starts depositing in the body. The main characteristic feature is the sudden loss of the ability of the kidneys to excrete wastes, developing urine, conserve electrolytes and maintain fluid balance. If the kidneys fail due to certain prolonged illness or accident one should take an immediate treatment. “How To Stop Kidney Failure Naturally”
Causes Of Kidney Failure
- Acute dehydration from lack of fluid intake or loss
- Conditions such as diarrhea, sweating, gastroenteritis can affect the kidneys
- Hypovolemia from excess blood loss
- Obstruction of kidney arteries and veins causing inconsistent blood flow
- Prolonged intake of non-steroidal drugs and other medications
- People suffering diabetes
- Kidney stones
- Prostate disease or prostate cancer
- Reflux nephropathy
- Polycystic conditions
- Constant high blood pressure
Signs And Symptoms
Kidney failure symptoms normally include:
- Kidney pain which feels like throbbing or tenderness below the rib cage or in the back or abdomen and flank pain
- Producing less urine than usual or sometimes not at all. The most alarming sign of kidney disease is frequent urination with the change in color and texture
- Fluid retention causes swelling in the lower extremities such as the legs, ankles or feet. The face and eyes may also appear puffy and swollen.
- Indigestion, nausea, loss of appetite and sometimes vomiting
- High blood pressure
- These conditions such as trouble sleeping, confusion, trouble concentrating, anxiety, fatigue and weakness
“How To Stop Kidney Failure Naturally”
A particular kidney-diet nourishes the kidneys and helps in faster recovery. These would include dark fruits and vegetables and foods like black beans, black sesame seeds, and black walnuts. The seafood such as fish, shellfish, seaweed, kelp, and sushi are excellent tonics for the kidneys. Alcohol, aerated drinks, and caffeine should be avoided completely. “How To Stop Kidney Failure Naturally”
How Can Kidney Failure Be Treated Naturally?
Ayurveda mixed with modern treatment techniques is very effective for all types of diseases. There are many unrefined herbs such as Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Kaasni, Milk Thistle and Shigeru. These herbs have no side effects and are bound to reduce the effect of kidney damage.
Karma Ayurveda is one of the well-known centers in Asia and is working to treat kidney patients since 1937. It has created a brand value with years of successful treatment of kidney patients with the help of 100% natural medications. The center is currently working under Dr. Puneet Dhawan who is one of the finest physicians in the field of Ayurveda. He not only treats patients with meditational advice but also provide a personalized diet chart according to the condition of the patient. “How To Stop Kidney Failure Naturally”