Kidney Failure is a condition, where the Kidneys stop performing its basic functions of toxic waste removal from blood, production of red blood cells and regulation of electrolytes in the body. It is important to take care of your kidneys before it completely stops functioning. “Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Florida, Tallahassee”
Few tips as a part of Kidney Failure Treatment
- Hydrate but do not overdo it: It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, but having it more than 6 to 8 glasses a day won’t help your kidneys in proper functioning.
- Eat healthy foods: It is important to include more kidney-friendly diet which is low in sodium, potassium and phosphorous and also taking care of your blood pressure and diabetes with such foods that helps ease those symptoms.
- Exercise regularly: It is necessary to implement exercises in your daily routine for overall boy fitness and kidney health. Minimum 20-30 minutes of exercise is a must.
- Be cautious with certain supplements and medications: There are certain medicines and supplements that disrupt the functioning of your kidneys. Hence it is important to consult a doctor before taking them.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking damages the blood vessels that decrease the blood flow in the kidneys. Without adequate blood flow, kidneys can’t function well. Smoking also increases the risk of kidney cancer and high blood pressure.
- Regularly get kidney function screening of you are at risk: If you either have diabetes or high blood pressure, there is an increased chance of developing kidney disease. Hence if you have any of these problems, test your kidney functions.
- Know your Family history of Kidney Disease: Kidney diseases are also genetically transferred, and thus it is very important to know about your family history of kidney disease, so that preventive steps can be taken to avoid any deterioration
Generally, medical conditions affect kidney health, and hence it is very important to keep your kidneys safe and reduce the chances of developing diseases that strain your kidneys. Eating healthy, exercising regularly and balancing your weight are the most important step for “Kidney Failure Treatment in Florida, Tallahassee”
Ayurvedic Doctors for Kidney Failure Treatment in Florida, Tallahassee
Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the co-founder of Karma Ayurveda, has helped thousands of patients to improve the functioning of their kidneys through his Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment. He has helped patients reduce their creatinine levels even without dialysis. The patients who were already on dialysis safely stopped taking dialysis treatment after taking his Ayurvedic treatment.
He advocates the Idea to Stop Kidney Dialysis as Ayurveda is efficient enough to treat kidney patients and improve their conditions, irrespective of the stage or type of disease they are in. “Ayurvedic Medicine for Creatinine”