Chronic Kidney Diseases Treatment Ayurveda
Chronic kidney diseases (CKD) have become a leading cause of global morbidity and mortality even in developing countries. Around 10% of the population in the world is suffering from kidney diseases and 1 million people die every year they do not have a way of affordable treatment.
It has been found that every year around 1, 65,000 to 2,200,000 people have the(ESRD) End Stage Renal Diseases.There are many options for treating kidney failure, including the kidney transplant and several types of dialysis.still recovery of chronic kidney diseases is a major challenge.
About chronic kidney disease (CKD) and chronic Renal Failure (CRF)
Chronic kidney disease (CKD), also known as a chronic renal disease(CRF), have Chronic kidney disease is defined as kidney disease has a progressive loss of kidney function over a period of months or years. At last, the patient has permanent kidney failure.
CKD is not a single disease. there are different causes of CKD & CRF
the most common causes of chronic kidney disease are:
- Diabetes .
- High blood sugar levels caused by diabetes damage blood vessels in the kidneys.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure damages blood vessels, which can lead to damage to the kidneys.
Below the five stages of CKD and GFR for each stage:
- Stage 1 with normal or high GFR (GFR > 90 mL/min)
- Stage 2 Mild CKD (GFR = 60-89 mL/min)
- Stage 3A Moderate CKD (GFR = 45-59 mL/min)
- Stage 3B Moderate CKD (GFR = 30-44 mL/min)
- Stage 4 Severe CKD (GFR = 15-29 mL/min)
- Stage 5 End Stage CKD (GFR <15 mL/min)