Kidneys are the central organs of the excretory system that eliminate waste, toxins and excess fluids from the blood. They also help in the formation of urine, regulation of blood volume and blood pressure, production of red blood cells and maintaining the bones health. The condition when kidneys lose their ability to function, they are called to be diseased. “Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms”
Kidney diseases are majorly bifurcated into two types, acute kidney failure, and chronic kidney disease. Acute kidney failure is described as an abrupt shut down of kidney function, and chronic kidney disease treatment is a gradual loss of kidney function. These both types differ in their main causing principles.
WHAT CAUSES ACUTE RENAL FAILURE?
Acute renal failure also called acute kidney failure is a sudden shut down of kidneys that may be caused by various pointers such as
- severe or sudden dehydration
- acute tubular necrosis (ATN) “Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms”
- autoimmune kidney diseases Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms
- urinary tract obstruction
- toxic kidney injury because of poisons or certain medications
- Less blood flow to the kidneys due to Burns, Low blood pressure, Hemorrhage, Dehydration, Serious illness, Injury, Surgery.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ACUTE RENAL FAILURE?
Acute renal failure is an instant shutdown kidney bean. This gives rise to multiple signs and symptoms like:
- breath odor
- swelling or fluid retention
- bloody stools
- hand tremor “Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms”
- mood swings
- decreased appetite
- decreased sensation
- slow & sluggish movements
- nausea or vomiting
WHAT DIFFICULTIES CAN ARISE FROM ACUTE RENAL FAILURE?
The problem of acute kidneys failure can give rise to various other complications such as:
- High potassium levels in the blood (causes muscle weakness and rhythm problems)
- Fluid-filled in the lungs (edema)
- Acidic blood (causing nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, and breathlessness) “Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms”
NATURE’S WAY TO DEAL ACUTE KIDNEY FAILURE
Nature is a god’s gift to humankind. All herbs and ingredients grown in our environment have a great power to reverse the function of our body organs. Kidney diseases, be it acute or chronic, both can be cured by the use of these herbs. Ayurveda makes use of these organic ingredients in the Ayurvedic medicines. The rejuvenation of kidney function can be accelerated with these herbal medicines. “Acute Renal Failure Causes and Symptoms”
Karma Ayurveda, since its establishment in 1937, has been practicing Ayurvedic treatment for all kinds of kidney diseases. This centre is at present working with the guidance of a well- qualified physician Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Karma Ayurveda provides the best natural aid that involves renal diets and herbal medicines. These have zero side effects and provides permanent cure of the kidney disease.