Do you know about polycystic kidney disease associated conditions?
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is that kidney-related disorder which is found to be associated with a number of myths and misconception. This is because people are not aware of the different aspects of this health disorder. In this blog, we are going to know about polycystic kidney disease associated conditions. We will also discuss an ideal treatment which is working as the permanent solution for this fourth leading cause of kidney failure.
All about polycystic kidney disease
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic health disorder which is found to run in a person’s genes. But this can be non-hereditary too. This is the reason why people always got failed while knowing all aspects of this health disorder. Before knowing about polycystic kidney disease associated conditions, let’s have a look at the two major types of PKD which are as follow:
- Autosomal dominant PKD- This type is also known as “adult PKD” as people notice the symptoms of this health disorder only when they are between 30 and 50 years old. In this cysts occur only in one kidney.
- Autosomal recessive PKD- In this type of PKD cysts grow in both kidney and liver too. This is also known as infantile PKD because babies with this health disorder show symptoms in the very first months of their life.
Like every health disorder, PKD is also linked with many health complications. These polycystic kidney disease associated conditions are:
- Kidney failure or ESRD
- Urinary tract infection
- Liver cysts
- Kidney stones
- Development of cysts in the pancreas
- High blood pressure
- Colon problems
- Pregnancy-related problems
Detection of Polycystic kidney disease
After knowing so much about PKD which is found to be the fourth leading cause of kidney failure, you might be thinking that how will you know about this health condition at the early stages. Well, the only way to detect PKD at the initial stages is to undergo regular kidney functions test. As a test can only look for that specific gene called PKHD1. Early detection can also help a patient to find the right polycystic kidney disease treatment.
How Karma Ayurveda is helping PKD patients?
As we mentioned above that this health condition is found to be the fourth leading cause of kidney failure for which people often got advised to undergo dialysis and kidney transplant like procedures by the allopathic doctors. Karma Ayurveda is describing it since 1937 that PKD doesn’t only have artificial procedures as the only solution. Polycystic kidney disease Ayurvedic treatment provided by Karma Ayurveda helped thousands of kidney patients to goodbye this kidney associated disorder.
Ayurvedic kidney works for the elimination of every deep down cause which is found to link with PKD and hence helps in the rejuvenation of damaged kidneys and its functions. Dr. Puneet Dhawan will also make you aware of the preventions which can keep you away from this leading cause of kidney failure. Some of these preventions are:
- Maintain a healthy blood pressure
- Keep a watch on your blood sugar level
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Limit your alcohol intake
- Stay away from smoking and tobacco products
- Add exercising in your day-to-day schedule
- Stay away from encounter medicines
Those who are looking for a permanent and effective solution for PKD then Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda are the right solution for you.