Which are the primary symptoms of kidney problems? Dr. Puneet Dhawan.
There are many reports which describe how kidney diseases are turning into a common and much impactful health disorder. Well, there are many aspects which make kidney disease so impactful and common. In this blog we will discuss the primary symptoms of kidney problems; every person needs to stay aware of.
Reasons which make kidney disease a dangerous health disease
The major reason which makes kidney problem a fatal health disorder is that this health disorder is not found to be linked with any major symptom at the beginning stages. Yes, a person can lose up to 90% of all kidney functions before noticing any health-related disorder. That is why many kidney patients don’t get to know about this health condition at the initial stages. Well, there are some people as well, who stay unaware of the signs of kidney disease and hence get failed to detect the primary symptoms of kidney problems, which are as follow:
- Change in urination- Less or more urination can be a sign of kidney problem. These changes also include often urge to urinate, foamy urine, smelly urine, pain while urination, change in color of urine, and bloody urine.
- High level of protein in urine- Healthy kidney works for the maintenance or preservation of protein which plays many important roles is a very important nutrient inside our body. When kidneys get damaged and are not able to perform the preservation function of such compounds, the protein starts excreting out from the body with urine which shows that the kidneys of a person are not performing its job perfectly.
- Pain in lower back- People, who often take lower back pain as a common health condition, needs to know that it can be a symptom of kidney disease. Those who feel such pain are advised to undergo proper tests to detect the actual reason behind such pain.
How kidney Problem take the shape of kidney failure?
Millions of people are diagnosed with kidney disease today but there are many from them who are not aware of the causes which invite such health conditions. The main reason which let kidney disease to turn in the situation of kidney failure is that it doesn’t show any symptom at the beginning stages and people don’t undergo regular health checkups. These are the reasons because of which kidney disease go undetectable even for years. But there are many cases in which a person regards the primary symptoms of kidney problems as common health conditions. Being at the stage of kidney failure a person notices many health related disorders which are as follow:
- Sleep-related disorders
- Swelling in feet and ankles
- Bloody urine
- Foamy urine
- Often muscle cramps
- Feeling tired all day long
- Poor appetite
- Itchiness and dryness of skin
- Often urge to urinate
- Puffiness of eyes
Primary Symptoms Of Kidney Problems and Treatment:
Kidney failure treatment is the only solutions which rejuvenated the kidneys and its functions and hence relieve all the above-mentioned symptoms of kidney disease and kidney failure. This natural treatment never suggests the kidney patient approach dialysis and kidney transplant like procedures. Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care center which is making kidney patients aware that there is a natural solution for every kidney related disease or disorder. At Karma Ayurveda, many kidney patients got the right solution for kidney disease from Dr. Puneet Dhawan. Those who are facing any such primary symptoms of kidney problems or kidney failure and want to be free from the same permanently, then Karma Ayurveda is ready to help you out.