Cherries renal diet- An effective remedy for kidney disease
Our wrong or inadequate eating habits work as an invitation to many dangerous health disorders and diseases, such as kidney diseases. In this blog, we are going to know how a person can cure the damaged kidneys and can stay safe from dangerous kidney related disorders, by eating the right diet. We will also get to know that how cherries renal diet and kidney treatment in Ayurveda can cure damaged kidneys naturally.
Role of fruits in the natural treatment of kidney diseases
Fruits are found to be loaded with a number of minerals, vitamins, and fiber. Every fruit has its own benefit but it is important for a kidney patient to know which fruit will be good for his/her health and which fruit will not be. This is because, there are some fruits which contain a high amount of sugar, potassium, and carbohydrate, which can put more pressure on the damaged kidneys of a person. A right diet with adequate fruits such as cherries renal diet and kidney treatment in Ayurveda can enhance the health of diabetic and CKD patient.
How can cherries renal diet will be an ideal solution for kidney diseases?
We all want to have something in the desert after having our food, and so that a kidney patient. Fresh fruit or an adequate fruit salad will be the right dessert for a kidney patient as it will not only satisfy his/her sweet tooth but will provide the required nutrition as well. Well, there are some important tips, a kidney patient should keep in mind while adding fruits in his/her diet, which are as follow:
- Choosing the right fruit for
- Avoiding canned fruits
- Avoiding dried fruits as they found to be high in potassium
- Having juice which contains 100% fruit
Cherries renal diet is an ideal solution because cherries contains fewer carbs and can also be consumed by a diabetic patient. There are only 59 calories and 14gm carbs in twelve sweet cherries. Cherries are also found to be a rich source of anti-inflammatory agents, which are actually good for CKD and diabetic patients who often suffer from inflammation. Kidney patients are also advised to consume tart cherries which help to fight with heart disease, cancer, and other dangerous health diseases. The health benefits of cherries clearly state how cherries renal diet can be the ideal prevention of kidney diseases.
Other fruits which kidney patients should add in their diet
Besides cherries renal diet, there are some other fruits as well, which a kidney patient can consume to cure his/her kidneys naturally, such as:
- Apple- We are haring it since long that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, this is actually a true fact. Apples are a rich source of vitamins that prevent heart attacks and strokes in those who are diagnosed with diabetes and chronic kidney disease. Apples contain a healthy amount of vitamin C and fiber. You will get only 54 calories and 14 carbs by having a small apple.
- Berries- If you are fond of berries such as strawberries, blueberries, but are a chronic kidney disease patient then doesn’t worry, as you can still eat these berries. Berries are a rich source of antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins. These are low in carbohydrates and potassium and hence can be included in a kidney patient diet. You get only 62 calories and 16 gram of carbs by having three-quarter of fresh blueberries.
- Kiwi- This is an excellent source of fiber, vitamin C, and Potassium. People who are on a low-potassium diet needs to avoid this fruit. A person will get only 56 calories and 13 grams of carbs by having a large size kiwi. People diagnosed with diabetes can include kiwi in their diet.
Before choosing a cherries renal diet or another diet plan, the patient is advised to consult the doctor. At Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan understands the role of adequate diet in the natural healing of damaged kidneys, and hence provide an effective diet chart which can not only cure the kidneys but will also help in the permanent recovery of every damaged cell inside the patient’s body. He is the one who is providing natural kidney failure treatment to many kidney patients worldwide.