Kidney failure is turning out to be a cause of death for many people worldwide. This health disorder is linked with many aspects, many people are not aware of today. The risk of kidney failure is increasing for every individual due to the increasing rate of kidney patients. In this blog, we are going to share major information about kidney failure and its right treatment.
What is the role of kidneys?
Healthy kidneys play a number of important roles in our body. This is our kidneys which keep our body strong, clean, and full of fuel. While kidney failure put a negative impact on our body by causing massive damage to the kidneys and its major functions. At the stage of kidney failure, our kidneys stop performing all its major functions which are mentioned below:
- Maintaining the level of fluid in the body
- Filtering and regulating the level of minerals in the blood
- Removing waste from medications, toxic substance, and food
- Producing hormones which help to promote bone health, produce more red blood cells, and to regulate the blood pressure level
Kidney failure is that health situation at which kidney get total damage and gets unable to perform all the above-mentioned functions. This is the reason why it gets important for every individual to have the right information about kidney failure and its treatment. Before discussing the right treatment of kidney failure let’s know about those factors which increase the risk of kidney failure for a person.
Risk factors and causes of kidney failure
There are many reasons which can turn into kidney failure for a person. This includes dehydration, heavy blood loss, a blockage inside or around the kidneys, the reaction of some medicines etc. Here are some factors which increase the risk of kidney failure for a person:
- Having high blood pressure, anemia, diabetes, or heart disease.
- Being diagnosed with a kidney related disorder such as chronic kidney disease (CKD), kidney stones, or sepsis.
- Having an unhealthy diet being obese or overweight. An inadequate diet can turn out to a cause of electrolyte imbalance, low level of nutrients, high inflammation, rapid change in blood pressure level etc.
- Age is another risk factor for kidney failure. That is why it is important for old age people to undergo regular health checkups.
- High intake of counter medications such as painkillers, blood pressure drugs, antibiotics or ACE inhibitors can also be a cause of kidney failure for you.
Ayurvedic medicine for kidney eliminates this health disorder so that the patient will not face any complication of kidney failure. Those who want to get information about kidney failure should know about the symptoms of this dangerous health stage.
Symptoms of kidney failure which depicts the need for an immediate treatment
Our kidney performs many important roles which get stopped suddenly when a person reaches the stage of kidney failure. The stage of kidney failure which is also known as end-stage renal disease (ESRD) is found to be linked with many symptoms or health complications which are as follow:
- Kidney pain
- Changes in urination
- Swelling of different body parts due to fluid retention
- Nausea and indigestion
- High blood pressure
The ideal treatment for kidney failure
When it comes to getting treatment for kidney failure people often move towards allopath which has kidney transplant and dialysis as the two only solutions. People who are approaching allopath thinking that it will free them from kidney disorder permanently are wrong. Such people are advised to choose ayurvedic kidney treatment which never asks kidney patients to approach any artificial or surgical approach. Being working since 1937, Karma Ayurveda is making all kidney patients aware of the fact that there is no solution to kidney disease in allopath at all. There are more than 35000 kidney patients who got the right treatment from Karma Ayurveda and got free from every complication which is found to be associated with kidney failure.