Creatinine is a chemical waste a product in the blood that passes through the kidneys to be filtered and eliminated in the form of urine. The chemical waste is a by-product of the normal functioning of the kidneys. The average or normal level of Ayurvedic treatment & Medicine for creatinine level in the blood should be approximately 0.6 to 1.2 mg/dL. Men have more chances of a high creatinine level than women. If the kidneys are damaged and the kidneys are not able to filter the waste effectively, it results in the rise in the serum creatinine level in the blood.
What is creatinine?
How to Reduce creatinine level by Ayurveda?
How To Reduce Serum Creatinine Level Naturally?
Ayurvedic Treatment For Serum Creatinine Level: Karma Ayurveda
Indications Of High Creatinine Level
What Are The Reasons Behind The Increased Creatinine Level?
The Best Treatment & Medicine For Reducing High Creatinine Level
How To Reduce Creatinine By Ayurved Medicine & Treatment?
The signs of high creatinine are only visible in the later stages when the disease has advanced to later stages. The most common signs of the disease are:
- Feeling weakness and stiffness in the body
- Nausea and vomiting
- Dry and itchy skin
- Pain in the abdomen, back, and joints
- Cramps in the muscles
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in legs, ankles, and hands
- Change in the color of urine
If the above signs are prevalent in the body for a long time, it can eventually lead to kidney failure. Diagnosis requires a blood-urine test is taken to determine the serum creatinine level in the blood. Once the stage of the disease is identified, immediate treatment is required.
The diet for the people suffering from high creatinine is focused on Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine preserving the normal functions of the kidneys. It is important to take a diet that is low in protein, phosphorus, and sodium. There are certain key points that one must keep in mind while forming a kidney diet:
- One must limit the protein in the diet as eating more proteins can increase the amount of waste the kidneys need to remove which can lead to making them work harder
- The sodium and added salts should be limited to the meal as they are bound to increase the blood pressure
- High potassium foods can result in irregular functioning of the heart
- Fresh fruits and vegetables like red bell pepper, cabbage, broccoli, apples, blueberries and corn
- Alcohol, tea, caffeine, and aerated drinks should be excluded from the diet
Ayurveda has been one of the most successful treatments for reducing serum creatinine level naturally. Ayurveda makes use of natural unrefined herbs like Punarnava, Gokshur, Varun, Shirish, and Shirish. The Ayurvedic medicines are completely made of these herbs and have no side effects, unlike allopathic medicines.
Creatinine is a kind of waste product found in the blood and gets filtered out by the kidneys through urine, So Ayurvedic Treatment for Creatinine is the Best way and save method. This chemical waste is a by-product and gets produced due to muscle metabolism. So, you can also say that the more muscle a person has, the more creatinine his body will produce. Since this is a waste product that is filtered out by the healthy kidneys through urine.
A normal healthy male has 0.6 to 1.2 milligrams/deciliters (mg/dL) of creatinine whereas an adult female’s creatinine level lies between 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dL. After Ayurvedic treatment for Creatinine Surely Feeling good permanently, We Should Allopathy method Second Option for kidney Cure. This level may vary from person to person as per their physic, exercises and medications intake.
When the level of creatinine rises in the blood, several health complications can appear in the body. Some of the major symptoms associated with high creatinine level are listed below:
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Decreased urine output
- Changes in urine color and output
- Loss of hunger
- Excess fatigue
- Problem in breathing
- Restlessness while sleeping
So, when you notice any of the above symptoms, you should take it on a serious note and you should find for a qualified and experienced doctor who can help you out.
Generally, the creatinine level increases due to the non-functionality of the kidneys. And several factors can be responsible for affecting the health of the kidneys. Apart from them, several reasons are known to increase the creatinine level. Those factors are:
- Chronic kidney disease– In this kidney disorder, the kidneys lose their functionality slowly with time. So, in this condition, along with other waste substances, the level of creatinine can also increase in the blood.
- Obstruction in the urinary tract/kidneys– A prolonged obstruction in the urinary tract or kidneys can impair their health resulting in loss of functionality. Consequently, the creatinine level may increase as a complication of kidney disorder.
- Strenuous workout– When a person or athlete performs heavy exercises, the protein break down occurs in a high volume that turns into an increased creatinine level.
- Intaking creatine rich supplement– As we know, creatinine is a by-product of creatine so taking creatine rich supplement can increase your creatinine significantly.
- Dehydration– The condition of dehydration puts adverse effects on the health of your kidneys. Due to which, the creatinine level in the blood will increase.
- Certain medications– Some medications are also responsible for increasing your serum creatinine in your blood.
These are some of the factors that are responsible for increasing the high creatinine level directly or indirectly. A person can eliminate some of the above-mentioned causes easily such as avoiding strenuous exercises, keeping himself well-hydrated, avoid creatine supplement, taking protein in a limited amount and avoiding over-the-counter medications. If Your Any Relative Suffer from Kidney problem then Suggest him for Ayurvedic treatment for Creatinine. Following these factors, you can keep your creatinine level normal.
But if a disease is responsible for high creatinine level then you should find a doctor who can cure this condition by detecting the exact cause of high creatinine in your blood. An ayurvedic practitioner will suggest you reduce creatinine by Ayurveda which is a very effective and safe treatment method.
When it comes to reducing creatinine level, Allopathic treatment may be helpful but it’s not sure that its effect will be prolonged or permanent. Besides, most of us are aware that Allopathy works on the symptoms without reaching the exact cause of high creatinine so you can say that it is not a permanent treatment. If you go for Allopathic medicines for creatinine, how to reduce creatinine by Ayurveda In Creatinine treatment if once you leave the medicines, creatinine can increase again. Apart from that, several side-effects are associated with Allopathic medications as they are composed of chemicals or drugs.
On the other hand, if you opt to reduce creatinine by Ayurveda then it is better than Allopathy. Ayurveda is almost a 5000 years old treatment method that has also met many phases of evolution and hence its effectiveness has increased with time; especially with the combination of yoga. Ayurvedic treatment includes natural herbs, a well-diet and yoga stances. This combination works extremely well in order to cure a health disorder efficiently. And this is how Ayurveda cures a health disorder permanently.
If finding for an Ayurvedic hospital to reduce creatinine by Ayurveda then Karma Ayurveda Delhi, India, can be your best choice. With our immense experience in this field of operation, we have cured over 35000 kidney patients until now. We have gained achievement in curing all sorts of kidney patients including kidney failure and patients on dialysis.
Karma Ayurveda also cures other kidney-related issues like high or low creatinine, increased blood urea nitrogen and such kind of other factors. Karma’s Ayurvedic medicines are very beneficial to reduce creatinine and it has helped numerous patients to get relieved from this health condition.
One of the leading centers for Ayurvedic treatment for creatinine is Karma Ayurveda Delhi, India. It provides complete Ayurvedic treatment and herbal medicines for elevated creatinine level. The clinic in Delhi, India is headed by one of an eminent Ayurveda practitioner Dr. Puneet Dhawan. He only uses herbal medicines and natural techniques for treating his patients. Karma Ayurveda has created a brand name for itself by curing thousands of kidney patients.