Chronic kidney disease is a state when the filters of the kidneys are not able to filter wastes and to hold required vitamins in the body. For Instance, you find protein and blood cells in your urine that is an indication that the kidneys are not healthy enough to hold protein and blood cells to leak out through urine. Chronic kidney disease has 5 stages, and ESRD is the last stage which indicates kidney failure. There are many symptoms, and side effects of chronic kidney disease even fever is a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient. There is no permanent solution in renal replacement therapy such as dialysis or transplantation for chronic kidney disease. But, ayurvedic kidney disease treatment is the option to heal all type of chronic kidney disease. Let’s read forward and know the symptoms of chronic kidney disease, the causes of chronic kidney disease, and the support of ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease.
Stay aware of the symptoms of chronic kidney disease –
- Elimination of toxins and waste- The person with chronic kidney disease may feel the causes of it’s such as urine problems due to kidney filters not able to filter wastes or form urine and, fever because of fever a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient.
- Removal of excess water or fluid- Weak Kidneys cannot work for the removal of excess fluid and water due to this a chronic kidney disease patient will feel swelling in the feet, and ankles.
- Management of minerals and chemicals level- Sick kidneys cannot manage minerals and chemicals like potassium, hydrogen, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and bicarbonate inside the body. Which is the reason, you may feel weakness and poor appetite.
- Regulation of blood pressure- Chronic kidney disease destroys the kidneys in a way so that it cannot control the blood pressure level. HBP is a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient. Unhealthy kidneys also not create hormones such as renin, angiotensin, aldosterone, and prostaglandin which cause high blood pressure. Chronic kidney disease treatment is vital to prevent its causes and problems.
The causes of chronic kidney disease-
- Diabetes and high blood pressure – Both of them are the main causes of chronic kidney disease. In India, approximately 60 percent of chronic kidney patients are diabetic. The person with HBP (high blood pressure) and HSL (high sugar level) are carrying a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient.
- Genetic Disorder – Sometimes a person gets kidney disease from his/her siblings. If anyone among your siblings is suffering from chronic kidney disease and polycystic kidney disease than there is a probability that you may suffer from this disease too.
- Urination problem – When you find blood cells and a high amount of protein in the urine that is a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient as your kidneys are getting weak and can’t hold protein and blood cells.
The support of ayurvedic treatment for chronic kidney disease-
- Changes in urination— chronic kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda works to prevent the causes of the disease. With the use of natural herbs, many kidney patients are relieved from urination problems.
- Fatigue—by taking ayurvedic kidney treatment, you can reduce the causes of chronic kidney disease such as lack of energy or feeling extremely tired.
- Itching and swelling in hands or feet— ayurvedic medicines eliminate the cause of waste buildup in your blood and remove extra fluid which causes itching and swelling in hands or feet.
- Pain in the back—while getting ayurvedic chronic kidney disease treatment many patients are relieved from kidney pain.P ain in the back is also a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient.
There is the only solution for you to stay far away and prevent the causes of chronic kidney disease is to take ayurvedic treatment from Karma Ayurveda. As it scored as the most famous ayurvedic kidney treatment center in India, approximately 35000 plus kidney patients get to know that with natural herbs they can live a long life. Doctor Puneet Dhawan nephrologists cured many kidney patients without dialysis. That is why there are so many people who lost their scope and hope for a healthy life are taking ayurvedic kidney disease treatment from Karma Ayurveda. If you are experiencing a symptom of chronic kidney disease patient, then concern to Doctor Puneet Dhawan to find a permanent treatment.